Ally and I decided that a trip to the mountains was much needed. So we drove and listened to lovely music until we decided we were high enough from civilization to find tranquility. We played in the snow for a while, and by played I mean we walked around then Ally climbed a tree. I'm still feeling rather ill or else I would've been up there with her. Needing to be back by three to go to classes, we took off but we couldn't find the bee museum and I repeat, I was feeling ill. So, instead of classes we drove around collecting numbers on houses for rent. Unexpectedly, something wonderful went by, again and again for a third time. Then we got pizza and looked around at houses on the east side of Provo. These houses weren't for rent but we mused what house we would want to live in anyways. There are some winners up there on the East side, mostly ones built in the 70's by the looks of them. Great. Feeling drowsy, we came home and watched Grey's Anatomy. Good thing this day was so productive. Really though, it was. Just not in the normal way. Alac, now I am doing normal homework on our normal couch while listening to normal great pandora stations. Or...I will be once I post this.
2 comments:
This made me happy. My sister Ashley wrote a post on hands-on education just recently (aka do something out there, not just swimming in textbooks). This post reminded me of her post which made me realize that we need to think of something incredibly awesome to do and then actually go through with it.
Brianne has a friend that does everything. If he wants to do something, he'll do it.
He speaks a million languages, travels all over the place, and loves life more than I've ever seen someone love life. Why? Because he literally lives life to the fullest. Everyone always says to do that, but we never do that. So let's break the social norm and actually do fun stuff. Ok? Ok. =)
i miss you kid.
Post a Comment