It's sad that the only two posts I've posted so far this year are about this, oh well. I'm over it. I saw my professor again. He actually ended up not being my professor because I was trying to add the class as were a bunch of graduating seniors and they get preference because it's a GE. Annnywayss, so Ally and I went to the creamery for pickles and oreos...late night snack craving. I know. It was half and hour before it closed and guess who walked in? Well you already know because I told you before, but I'll tell you again, it was my professor. He pulled up in a range rover and was wearing a puffy vest and cargo pants. He's so beautifully outdoorsy and remarkably smart. I'm just happy I got to see him one last time because I know this, whatever this is, is super creepy. And now I'm not going to think of it evah again.
okay goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment