Sunday, January 16, 2011

hello satisfaction. this weekend has been so lovely. Fridays Ally and I went to Rock Canyon park to go sledding. We got there and then realized we were dumb because it was midnight and here we were two girls by themselves. So we called up friends next door. What a great time we had then we went hot tubbing at U-villa. We got home at like four and I was so proud. That's about the latest I've stayed out this past school year, sad, because I've been being somewhat responsible this year.
Saturday morning my cousins picked me up at eight a.m. to go visit my grandparents in Richfield. I slept the whole way. The day was spent chatting, playing with their adorable baby, and eating delicious food. Saturday night Jadyn and I went to the ward party where we dancing to sweet music with the boom box boys. Then Sean got down on the car, it was specular and completely surprising. We bought an ice cream cake for Amber that we had emblazoned with the phrase, "Happy Birthday Douchbag". Then Jadyn and I had a dance party on the bed to A*Teens. The night concluded with watching Scott Pilgrim vs. the World where everyone fell asleep except Liz and I.
Sunday night there were good times with the neighbors during the designated tea time/philosophical questions. I love hearing delving deep into the beliefs of friends. A kind of learning happens that is particular to the experience. The evening concluded with an awful episode of X-files. Really, it was awful. So disappointing.
Now as I blog I am at watching Star Wars episode IV with the boys. I love weekends!

2 comments:

MissyJEE said...

i love all of that. especially scott pilgrim vs. the world (i'm kinda obsessed with it, actually). and i love you. let's go clubbing or something funny soon, yeah?

Joni said...

yeahhhh.