I'm itching to go on an adventure. A real one. Oh boy. Find me adventure, find me.
Apparently I laugh in my sleep. A lot. I'm glad I think I'm funny.
Today was the first time I've seen morning since last Friday...gross huh? That's never going to happen again.
That new Keri Hilson song Pretty Girl Rock has overcome our apartment.
In the library there are two kinds of people, minus the people that are neither of these two types of people. There are the loud eaters and the loud whisperers. I dislike the loud eaters more than the loud whispers. The eaters just make me grossed out with their loud food items and/or smacking. The whispers I just feel pity for or entertained by because A. they don't know how to whisper and B. I usually enjoy listening in on their conversations. I believe I'd rather be the loud eater though because hey, they're enjoying food. Though whenever I eat something loud in the library i.e. chips, I cringe slightly every time I put my hand in the bag with a resulting obnoxious crackle. Though I'm eating to enhance my study experience it in fact has the adverse effect. Instead I'm focusing so hard on not annoying the people around me, because I've been in their place, that I forget where I am on the page and end up reading the same sentence several times over while chewing as indiscreetly as I can. As for being the loud talker eh..I don't really care if people are listening in to the conversation. They're not usually interesting and if you're bored enough to care, well then go at it.
I cannot wait for the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment