Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I want a bunny so bad:( We always had them growing up. The last one was a gray dwarf I walked by at the fair and couldn't resist. We named her Babs but mostly we called her Stinker because she growled at us and tried to bite us every time we fed her. We ended up giving her to my two little cousins. Stinker was very kind to them. They accidentally killed her though. They put her on a bunny leash but then the phone rang, someone came to the door, and one of her daughters had to go to the bathroom. A couple minutes later her other daughter came to her teary eyed saying that something was wrong with the bunny. It's sad to laugh, but I kinda do. May Stinker rest in peace.
What I really want to try is a house broken bunny. Then you could cuddle with it on the couch and all those happy things.

1 comment:

pstubbs said...

Remember the last BUNNY!the one on the ROAD to RICHFIELD . . . . . . . . . . No!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thump! ... Thump!