Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm so cool, my study stations I listen to most on Pandora are a Celtic station entitled Study Like a Madman and a Hawaiian station entitled Big Pati. yeahhhh. That is culture right thurr. Winter either needs to snow a ton so sledding and snowboarding can happen or dissipate completely. I learned Postcards from Italy by Beirut on the uke, it's great. Okay. So it's only two cords with a hammer-on thrown in here and there. I have a miniature globe that I'm in love with, really I love it so much. I was going to do a collage on it but I don't know if I can because I'm so fond of it. I made chocolate pudding tonight. Lots and lots of it. I just realized that there's some bubble wrap I missed during my popping scourge last night from the package, yuss. My blinds are open right now and I'm creeped out but not enough to get up from my chair and walk across the room. I think studying broke my legs..or my will...or both. I decided I'm grounding myself until I get a certain amount of projects finished. Ally and I are going hot tubbing tonight. I just realized that the previous sentence and the one prior to that don't match up. hmmm....I'll ground myself tomorrow. I'm going to stop rambling and start up my homework again. Au revoir.

No comments: