Monday, February 24, 2014

After spinning class today I was in the girls locker room changing into normal clothes, jamming to Beyonce. You know, the ushe. I put on my leggings and flannel button up, lumberjack style today, and walked over to the mirror. I looked in it, then did a double take. A handprint, in bright red paint, had somehow found it's way onto my booty!

I wore those leggings to a paint dance party a month or so ago, and apparently someone got a little touchy on my tushy. I have absolutely no recollection of when that could have happened. Creepy, mysterious groper, creepy. And somehow, out of all the paint I was covered in, that hand print was the lone survivor of the wash cycle?? Really?!

So, don't worry, I walked around BYU campus for a good four hours with a bright red handprint on my bum. Luckily, my shirt was long.