Today is a good day.
I woke up early and went running. my professor wrote me a paragraph note on how I rocked my midterm even calling my writing sophisticated, entertaining and insightful. Though she sounded surprised, which I kind of resented haha. Now i'm listening to the song below while sitting on the roof of the JFSB in the sunshine. Lovely.
1 comment:
Ok seriously your professor is dead on- not the surprise part though. Why don't you write? I'm reading these posts and am totally sucked in- unlike any other boring Mommy Blog I've read. A girl in my ward the other day said "Blogging is like porn for women" because women become addicted to posting all about the perfect part of their lives so that they look awesome to the world wide web as we know it. In the meantime they destroy their souls trying to outdo other women and constantly comparing themselves against all the other posers called bloggers. They then become obsessed with outdoing the next blogger and becoming the perfect baker, cleaner, coolest, most stylish, and trendy woman ever. Annoying the rest of us non-bloggers. I completely agreed with her. Thank you for posting such an honest and for once intriguing blog. YOU SERIOUSLY SHOULD WRITE! luvs, your unbiased sister
Post a Comment