Friday, October 7, 2011

love doing papers I've put off all week on the Friday night before they're due.  at least it's not due until the afternoon. Unfortunately I've also got to draw a hallway and two Gestalt drawings.  Poop.

In other news I've loving me some cold rainy weather.  And the pandora film station i'm listening to which is currently playing a instrumental cover of Kashmir.  Also, got a turntable for my birthday. Beautiful.  Everything just sounds better on record, though technically because of the props it probably doesn't but to my ears it does nothing but grace them with joy.  Also got buckets of running clothes, yayerz! Birthday dance party, so much fun. Crazy fun.  My legs were sore from dropping it many days later.  My roommates baked twenty one cakes per my request, you know...cause I'm twenty one.  I though it'd be cool to be able to have just one candle in a cake and twenty one cakes.  Conference was also great, I only sleep through two talks TOTAL.  that, sadly, is a new record for me.

Okay done procrastinating.

No comments: