Wednesday, March 9, 2011

http://www.mormonminds.blogspot.com/

my sister's blog! Check it out she's on a mission in Nashville, Tennessee.

How has God blessed you today?
He has blessed me to know that God's hand is in my life. He directs me in the path I should go and puts challenges particular to me in my way so that I can grow. I know that if I put my faith in Him and take a leap of faith then He blesses me. I know that He cares personally for me, you and all His children on this earth. I know that when we mess up, which face it everyone does, then He is there with arms wide open beaconing us back. No matter what we have done through the Lord we have a chance to start over fresh. He knows what we are all going through. He is infinite yet intimate. Through prayer and scripture study we can know Him.

No comments: