hello. this day was crazy busy.
what happened (yes i'm going to outline it. deal):
7am to 9am volunteer hours for the career fair
-one hour was spent unloading pallets
-another hour was spend directing employers where to go with a girl who said that she
just LOVES people and thought I was odd because all I really wanted was to be in bed
again.
9am to 10am engineering class
-professor canceled the midterm!!!
-I am South Africa
10am to 11am Shakespeare
-same same
11am to 12am volunteer hours again
-I covered a box in paper
12am to 1pm Kennedy Center Lectures
-oil of middle east this week...meh
-ha funny: watching the professor do the nod-nod-sleep-i'm-awake! during the lecture
1pm to 2pm career fair
-I ran into Sam. He's been teaching in China for a year and it made me unbelievably
happy to see him! He was representing China Horizons in the career fair that's why he
came back to good old byu. Funny story, he told me that romance is strictly forbidden where he was teaching so he promised his class that if they were good he'd show them a picture of
some of his old girlfriends. When he showed them the picture of Keely they were like
"awhhwoaaa! she's so beautiful!" (say in 10year old chinese accents) He then promptly told me never to tell Keely this story haaaaa.
2pm to 3pm unexpected break! whoop
4pm to 7pm sale at work
-sales are the worst
-but I saw the most beautiful man. of course, like all the other guys friends i have right now, he's married. but that's okay. all i really wanted to do was stare at him. so i did. that's not a sin is it? hmmmn. well, I'm over it.
8pm now i'm doing homework. or i will be shortly.
work meeting tomorrow at seven am. will i ever get to sleep this week? nope. of course not.
i like this mooovie.
i fur shurr will have a dance party in a candy shop
p.s. the girl in the yellow shirt is fierce. not sasha fierce, but just fierce.
i'm tiruuurd.
No comments:
Post a Comment