Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello my name is: creep

Is it wrong that i'm missing the boys i creep on? Well. Okay then. I'm fine with that.

subject number one: Awkward Eye-contact Boy
I saw this boy everywhere on campus. Honestly. All the time in the most random places. I happened to have to classes with him, i saw him after jon's show, i saw him in the cannon, i saw him several times at dances, just everywhere. And we do the whole, "Oop, there you are again. I don't know who you are but I see you everywhere. So I'll just kinda smile at you. And I find you vaguely attractive" look. Hence the name Awkward Eye-contact Boy. I don't know his real name. mmnn. but he looks like Mika. So in tribute to this fact here you go, my favorite Mika song:



subject number two: Christian
I was first introduced, pppff who am I kidding I never met him. Try again. I first was aware of Christian's existence (much more creepy. Like it.) at the first of the first semester. I was taking a nap and I woke up to someone across the way blasting Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros. Win. Then I saw a dirty-sexy man one day and almost died. I put the two together and thus a creep I became. Made my day every time I saw him. He lived in the basement across from my building, so he was in my ward. He went home every weekend though. And he has a girlfriend. But I approve, she fits his style just right. No jealously here because yeah right could I ever talk to him. He's just too pretty. Great style that one. Anywho he looks like Ben Gibbard so thus my tribute:

3 comments:

MissyJEE said...

ahahahahahaah
i.
love.
you.
......win.

Tim said...

I MISS YOU JONI!

Rachel Nell said...

YES. I approve.