Thursday, April 29, 2010

god bless the snow

I'm probably alone in being grateful that it's snowing here. If you only had to go to work for an hour today you'd be glad as well. I love being home: yummy meals I don't have to cook, my Mom basically just did ALL my laundry, parents filling up my gas tank, going shopping for new things and having it all paid for (including a onesy that was only five dolla!), hanging out with my mom watching chick flicks at nights while my dad's in Idaho on business, sleeping in my heated waterbed muhaha, reading whatever books I feel like, discovering new artists, jamming on the guitar without feeling guilty about not doing homework, and playing with my friends that still live in these area's about here.

These things help me not be so homesick for what's gone from my life now, except when I'm at work and have nothing else to think about. It's then I return to sweet memories, awkward encounters, grand adventures and beautiful people that mean so much to me. Maybe thats why work is painful? haa. Yoseph called me last night and when I hung up all I could do was sit there. I really just do ba-HAD with change. So I made this picture of us my background picture on the computer and it made it all better:)

No comments: