Saturday, November 2, 2013

It took me to this point of being an Exercise and Wellness Major to realize that people staring at themselves in gyms are not looking at how pretty they are. Rather they are checking to see if they're doing the movement correctly. Unless they're bro's, which consequently are probably doing a little of both.

It took me imagining training someone to do a movement correctly. Then thinking "I'll be a personal trainer, but will I have a personal trainer? How will I know if I'm doing it correctly?" Then I was was like "Oh, I'll stand in front of a mirror. But I assess from the front and the side, how will that work? Oh, I'll put a mirror on the side as well." Then I was like, "OHHH!"

Don't worry guys, I geddit. The mirrors have a purpose. HA.

Also, don't worry, every time I read assess I see it as asses. Classy.

No comments: