Wednesday, August 3, 2011

p.s. yoseph emailed me this week.  letters from missionaries must be the best thing in the world to receive in the mail. it brings me such happiness.
and he sent us his email to his mom. can i just say i love him so much! i love his little object lessons, and his whole paragraph on food. and his use of the phrase most exellent. and that he opened up a new area! and that he is building a go cart and that he spelled it gokart. and that he wrote a song in the middle of his email. and that he has found his reason as a missionary, and that he prefers to be called Elder ´´el bombero´'.  
Also I stalked Sean's mission blog to find pictures of him.  and he's a zone leader and doing great things! also Jon wrote this week and is doing great great things.  And Tyler gave his farewell this past week and did amazing.
I'm so proud of my babies.
and so grateful to have these boys in my life to be such great examples.  Also, even if it's selfish, I'm grateful for how they treat me.  All I can say is the standard has been set very high by them. 

No comments: