a couple of funny moments.
Last night at the ward barbecue this girl comes up to Ally and I. We share intros and such then she starts going off about this guy's clothes in our ward. She's like, "I was staring at him on campus today because he was wearing those hideous short and those weird shoes. I was thinking 'where'd you get those, DI?' haha."
Huh, cause my first thought when I saw him was NEW BEST FRIEND! I loved his shorts and his shoes were SWEET, like retro Adidas sweet. We were just like "yeEEAhhh." Little does she know that half my wardrobe is from DI/Savers and that Ally and I frequently have to have "Savers Fixes" hahaha. Then she was like, "Where'd you get your shirt from, I love it." I could feel the it-better-be-from-somewhere-cool pressure. Ally looks at me and says slyly,"Yeah...DI?" I almost burst out laughing in that girls face, luckily I have manners.
Oh and in case you were wondering consequently it WASN'T from DI.
something else funny happened today...but don't remember what. oh well.
Keely gets home TOMORROW. I may pee my pants from excitement.
3 comments:
Joni!
You moved out of the 249th (formerly 207th Ward).
Where is your new ward? Is it full of hip younger people as cool as the guys in the White house? (sounds like they dress well).
maybe I'd tell you if I knew who this was...
Lol. I just decided to read some of your old blog posts. Good job joni
Post a Comment