Sunday, April 3, 2011

Keely gets home in one month! I cannot even wait. I couldn't put it up on facebook as a status because she has a missionary profile now and I didn't want to get her trunky or anxious. Man, I'm excited to see her face.
This weekend was general conference. I love listening to these wise men and women speak inspired words from God. Elder Holland's talk was one of my favorite, as was President Uchtdorf, oh as was Elder Scott's and of course our Prophet, Seer and Revelator President Monson. I love conference because it reminds me that I can improve my character with God's help and become a better person. It reminds me that there is such a goodness at work in this world, God's goodness. I always have new resolve to live life more full and with an external perspective. Also, conference weekend always means that there's only a few more weeks of school hollar! p.s. my portfolio is turned in and so I read a book for fun this weekend. It..was miraculous.

No comments: