Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monday night Jaydn and Ynna needed stuff brought to them at the library. They we a little surprised when Amber and Josh showed up in a formal and suit to bring them water in wine glasses, nuts in glass bowls and chocolates for their table. I think everyone around them was rather surprised as well, especially when two shady figures ran by and shot them with nerf guns after. Video is being posted on facebook soon. The best part was Jaydn covering her face and saying, "You guys are so embarrassing." We try, we try.
Then last night Jaydn, Ynna, and I were in the library and two ninjas, that we didn't know, ran by and gave a starbursts. Thank you library ninjas. That is the only reasons I love finals. People get so brain dead that they break social norms.
To celebrate the end of Shakespeare, wooohooo!!!, I watched Rebel Without a Cause. I have found a new love James Dean, oh man. What a stud.

Only three more finals, one of them take home and two open note. nbd.

No comments: