Monday, November 8, 2010

days like these

I love chilly, rainy, blustery fall days where the leaves are bright and plastered to the sidewalk and the mountains tops are hidden by a blanket of swarthy cloud. Days like to today are the reason why fall is my favorite season.
Most people would think of summer when hearing this song probably. But for me, fall comes to mind.


So I've gotten in this bad habit lately of getting up half an hour before I'm supposed to be in class. Don't get me wrong the extra fifteen minutes of sleep is greatly appreciated but it leaves me as an unshowered, makeup free, hat clad person wearing torn skinny jeans with my Hans Solo shirt peeking out from under Joe's jacket. Then I come home from class and work only to shower and have like less then ten people see me in my clean state. hmmm. I guess it's a positive that the shower happens sometime right. and I did put my contacts in today...

No comments: