This week has been so crazy. All week we have been digging sprinklers. digging sprinklers=mud, and oh mud. so..here's a few highlights:
Tuesday: Tara and I bonding while we dug straight for three hours, no one else volunteered to take our spot. Bonding includes both of us slipping off our shovel handles and landing in straight up mud, dancing on our shovels, that one time when we both jumped on our shovels at the same time and almost hit heads/lips, and the fact that several times we ended up on the ground trying not to pee our pants because we were laughing so hard. It really is hard work, I just try to forget. Then later that night going to my first ever drive-in movie! We went to see Inception and by the end everyone's car battery was dead except Tara's. I swear whenever my mow crew is together we SOMEHOW end up doing manual work. We tried to push Ally's truck and do this tricky thing to make it start. Needless to say it failed, really failed. Except we did get promised a raunchy strip tease by Ally's friend Colton, who played Jacob Black for Salt Lake's huge Eclipse midnight showing party (so basically he's really hot and really ripped), because he thinks we're such good friends to her. So THAT'S more of a win.
Wednesday: Eh just more sprinklers, Starbelly Sneeches with muddy handprints on our bellies and I left my phone in the work truck:(
Thursday: I find my phone in the morning. Along with my phone I find a text from my friends from Phoenix, AZ saying they're in town as of yesterday and today. So, of course I promptly leave work and go spend the day in Provo. It was SO much fun. The best day ever! I love those boys. And I met Joe's brother Mac. Surprisingly, I think he'll be a suitable replacement for when Yoseph goes on his mission. haaa just kidding. kinda.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: After work on Friday Lindsay, Tressa, and I went down to Lindsay's cabin. I felt so old going there without parentals. We went on three hour four wheeler rides in the canyon and the dunes. We saw lots of wildlife. We saw deer, bunnies, squirrels, beetles, and we heard rustling in the bushes when we were having our campfire. You know, the campfire that we made all by ourselves. It was funny cause we were going along talking about human behaviors and such when Tressa heard rustling. Tressa calmly states, "I just heard rustling in the bush right behind you." "Huh," says Linsday "It's probably just a bunny.." "Or, a deer.." says Tressa "Or a creeper", I say. Suddenly we're all standing up and putting out the fire and practically throwing each other out of the way to get into the car. Sorry Jon, I completely screwed up the grammer and such in that last part and frankly all my posts. You are free to judge. Then we went back to the cabin and watched Disturbia. Yeah, I wouldn't recommend doing that unless you can for sure tell that ice dropping from the fridge IS ice dropping from the fridge and not a creep trying to get in the house. I couldn't. Sorry, Lindsay.
Sunday: I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA AUGUST 11th! yayerz
There you go. Thanks for joining us.
p.s. two more weeks left of work
p.p.s I FORGOT! I found out Awkward Eye Contact Boy's name. It's a pretty cool name. Two first names. Somehow he's lost some of his charm to me though. Okay, here you go..do do doo doooo Rex Tyler. cool smool.
2 comments:
I can't decide on whether I should be flattered or embarassed by that name drop. But really, it wasn't that bad. There are much worse things you could do. It didn't bother me. Had you not said anything, I wouldn't have looked twice.
Just be happy that I thought of you, I guess. haha. I'm just glad that my punctuation doesn't make you want to throw up.
:)
Post a Comment