Tuesday, July 20, 2010

That's all I gotta do


Somehow growing up teaches people to fear water, in a sense. Grown up people hate to get wet if they're not in their swimming suit. My hypothesis consists of two factors. One, the whole having to look presentable in society kind of thing. Lame! Two, conditioning. They remember how uncomfortable they were the last time they got sopping wet while wearing jeans. Again, Lame! They forget the high exhilaration present when you are dodging a deadly stream of water. A deadly stream of water presents a whole new realm your imagination can scope! In short, pretend you're in a deadly war of extreme capture the flag where endless amounts of enemy warriors are shooting at you. Plus, an old excitement is aroused from childhood when you are wet in clothes that aren't supposed to get wet. It's freedom, living on the edge, escaping into a world where the colors are brighter and the air tastes sweeter.
and oh my gosh..The Beatles do a cover of The Music Man. I honestly...just..wow...huh. I need to listen to their earlier music more frequently.
another oh my gosh..She&Him does a cover of The Beatles on their album. I REALLY need to listen to the earlier Beatles more.
pathetic I don't know these things.

1 comment:

Totohiro said...

Um, ya know. This is kind of sad that I'm OCD'ing about this but...The Beatles actually covered "You Really Got a Hold on Me" it's not their song. It was originally recorded by The Miracles. But both covers by them and She & Him are wonderful!