Been thinkin lately with the school year ending. There are some relationships that i'm really going to miss. I learned how to trust people and open up even more this year. That has always been a struggle and it's been something I've had to work on for the past three years. I allowed people to see me fall but they've been there to pick me up and dust me off. I have four people that I'd tell ANYTHING, and that's big for me. They know me better than I know myself. I don't know what I'd do without them. Then, there are relationships that I know if I had more time they'd become those type of above relationships. I mourn that they're not going to happen because all of those relationships are with guys and they're going on missions. Don't get me wrong because I'm super duper excited for them and super duper proud of them. I also love these lots. Next there are those relationships that I've been neglecting a little lately. These relationships are the ones that I worry about the most because these are the people that I want to keep throughout my life. These take the most work. They are still in the fist category but I'm not classifying them with those because I don't see them frequently. I still love them just as much, if not more. Second to last there are always those relationships that I really don't care what happens to them. Just being honest. I hope things turn out well for them, but I've got little emotional attachment. These relationships have occurred the least this year, when usually they're the most frequent type I have. I'm quite proud of that. Lastly, there are the relationships that I really don't care what they do. I've had very few of these in my lifetime. I don't like these types. Sadly, there are two of these living in my apartment. We've had a horrible awful drama week this week. It's been our worst fight ever because everyone got involved. It was over home-teaching. Dumb. I don't want to rant, but lets just say that these two girls SERIOUSLY have issues. Not to be rude, but I'd honestly recommend counseling.
Hmm, I've definitely learned a lot this year. My friend, one of the almost in the first types but not quite and he's going on a mission, said something to me at the vampire weekend concert. I said, "Hate is a strong word." He said,"So is love but people use it all the time."
2 comments:
Yay!! I can read your blog again! I definitely know what you mean. I'm so happy that you've been able to have so many great friendships this year. Best part is, it's all your choice if they stay that way. Love you girl. I hope I'm included in one of the good lists. You're definitely in mine. Love you.
oh boy... that fight was gnarly. i hope i'm in one of the upper relationship categories.
Post a Comment