Thursday, February 4, 2010

no it's not. it's awesome. i'm serious.

so...this MIGHT be a little to much for blog world but, i don't even care. i'm wearing my first thong today. mmmnnhahaha. and all my roomies have matching ones. hello, welcome to thong thursday where the ladies in M. Smith 142 are a little more sexy than the regular day. i figure i only have around 5 more years (give or take a few) to wear fun panties, so what the hell.

5 comments:

Rachel Nell said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thong Thursday.
I sincerely love you.
:D

Totohiro said...

Joni, I contacted your bishop. They're holdingan emergency ward council meeting as I make this comment.

Expect home teachers to show up, cast the devil out of your apartment, rededicate, and give blessings as needed.

Expect your relief society president to come over, read A Proclamation to the World and scold all of you into being more matronly and major in either nursing, elementary education, women's studies, or family life.

Expect your visiting teachers to go shopping with you. I told them that using leashes should be ok.

I hope you appreciate this act of kindness. I'm a BYU student and since I'm about 3 milion times more righteous than you, I consdier this to be charity. After all, aren't ALL BYU students supposed to be robotic, by-the-book, self-rightious androids? I think so.

Kayla said...

yes!! Joni I love this. ha ha ha you are too cute.

MissyJEE said...

this is why this is why this is why you're hot.
and one of the billion reasons i love you.
hahahahhahahahah

Liz Young said...

thong thursdays!