Last night. Two-thirty. Liz and I were lying in our beds in the dark talking for a while slowly drifting off to sleep then i get a text from my friend. The light from my phone of course sears our eyes permanently. and I say the only thing that can possibly describe it "...ouch" with the typical delay of brain function that happens around that time in the morning.
Then as i reach down to put my phone on my desk i accidentally bump my computer arousing it from the deep slumber it has been enjoying, provoking it to retaliation with a seismic blaring light right in our faces. I squeal out "ahhh it's blinding" while liz starts going off about some atomic explosion that she apparently thought was radiating from my phone. After that there was no hope for us. I suddenly realized that i had to "pee like a pregnant mother" and bolted to the bathroom while liz started having such a panic attack about her sheets being wrinkly that she turned our room lights on full blast. She proceeded to fully switch her sheets, her pj pants, and her socks.
To help us deal with this traumatic experience we watched scrubs after that. It was three by this time. College..is asswesome.
1 comment:
I MISS ROOMING WITH YOU!
Post a Comment