Monday, December 7, 2009

Somedays people prove me wrong.

So awhile ago i came to the conclusion that generally people are shallow insecure douche bags. But this morning i was wrong:

-Thank you guy who helped me pull four boxes of paper up a slick snowy hill on his way to class with a simple "man, it sucks to have to pull things up a slope in the snow."

-Thank you to the guy that was waited for me to fill up paper and said thank you when I was done. You have a very sincere voice. and you were an attractive black man.

-Thank you to the numerous people, 8 or 10 in all, that opened up doors for me.

-Thank you to the guy that helped the little old lady across the snowy road carried her bags, and then cleaned the snow off her car. I was watching you, thank you.

-Thank you to the guy that moved a chair out of the way so I, pulling crap, could get through.

-Thank you radio station for playing two amazing songs in a row.

-Thank you heater in the company car for working this morning so I didn't freeze while i was out saving campus printers. I know sometimes you don't want to wake up early for work either.

-Thank you jeep for having four wheel drive. I feel a lot safer when I'm driving through snow..not to mention I feel real cool.

-Thank you boys apartment across the way, you make a mean cookie. also thanks for making me laugh while you try to shake your booty like beyonce. (technically this was last night. shoot me.)

-Thank you keels on your mission to still take time to give sisterly talk over e-mail.

-and finally thank you quote of the day "I just like wearing daft sweaters."-Paul McCartney. I share that joy as well.

here's for a laugh:


(p.s. thanks cameron, tim, scott, and raph for showing this to me. i like you guys)

No comments: