Sunday, November 15, 2009

so tonight..

It's funny how time can change things. For example i went to see a show at my highschool tonight. It was great, i felt completely at peace being in the audience. Actually i was never in the class that this show was put on by, but stil it just took one more viewing of a show at my old school to get me there. I was not quite there at night of shakespeare. but now i've got those memories locked in my heart and i'm good. It was nice to go there from the other side tonight. Even though i wasn't in the class, last year i knew everyone in the class, i knew all the drama that was happening, had to deal with it. boo. This year i was able to step back and see how temporary it all is. To see that made me realize how we must cherish the good things then forgive and forget the bad. Time makes you realize that if people are truly important to you, you will make an effort to stay in contact with them! some things just die..but that's okay. It was good for the moment, right? makes a good memory. Love you long time :)

by the way: why the heck is ihop the only place that stays open 24 hours?!

3 comments:

Rachel Nell said...

Dear Joni,
I love you.
This is wonderful.
That is all.

Totohiro said...

I started writing about my experience there too.
Then I had to censor it.
Then I decided that so much was edited out that it wasn't worth posting.
And, I knew you had a Blogger profile, but could never find your blog until now. Um...yuss.

Joni said...

yeah i had to re-edit mine a bit too haha.